Thursday, October 30, 2008

Belated birthday pressie

...to me!!!!

My dear friend, Mel sent me a belated birthday box...my oh my...was it worth waiting for!!!!

It is totally AWESOME!!! Wanna see?????
I got so many of my favourite thing...shoes...pink ones!!! a notebook, heart sticky notes, a little heart glass bowl, heart choccies...mmmmmmmmmmmm...a gorg little box...that had beady goodness inside!!!
The beadies were the best...Mel makes the most gorg poly clay flower beadies!!! I now have a stunning orange (i am in love with orange at the mo) set...a most beautiful wired heart with matching earrings. I also have some beadies to create with...a bag of clay roses, pink disc textured pendant, mokume gane heart beads, pink flower beads and some red and black glass heart beads!!! I am so lucky!!!
I lubs you Mel...you are the bestest friend!!!! MWAH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW! What a fabulous birthday gift and Happy Birthday!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Julz.

What a fabulous stash of goodies, good on ya Mel.

ErinJ

Julz said...

I are a lucky girl!!! :)