On the school hols...my friend Mel and I do little challenges. She is in another state...so we do this on msn...its fun.
The criteria for the first mini challenge was 'a pendant that had to feature the colour red'.
I decided on seedies...but the brio's wouldnt co-operate...so 3 tries down the track...it is finished...Taadaaa!!! (except i have to finish the bail)
This necklace features extruded polymer clay beads made by me...and little wire beads...also made by me. I wanted the necklace to look quite random...so i just piled up all the beads (except the black ones) and just threaded...yikes!!! It turned out ok...I have such a symmetrical mind and eye...that I find this sort of thing really challenging and disconcerting...LOL