But... I digress.
I have been thinking about opening an Etsy store for some time now. My good friend Mel (lubs ya girl) is the one who planted the seed awhile back. Another friend, Toni Ransfield, has just opened an etsy store...go girl...selling her beautiful polymer clay flower canes and puffy hearts (I so adore both). So this has got me thinking again.!!!
Some of the questions and quandaries I have, are:
- is my work original enough
- is it eyecatching for people to be interested in buying?
- would people want to buy/wear it!!?
- what would I name my store
- can I invest the necessarytime into this?
etc...etc...no no laughing!!! I am an insecure twit...I have these convo's with myself!!!
Any thought or advice so welcome!!!
Oh...and the little step...I actually registered on etsy...hehe. Well, I did say little!