Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Karma Award


Karma Award
These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
One of my favourite beady friends and bloggers Belinda of Bead Fetish has bestowed the KARMA award on me. Arent I so lucky?
Belinda is such a sweet person and ultra talented too. Thank you sweetness.
I may actually get to meet Belinda in the flesh one day...her and her family are moving over my way this year...well...when I say my way...she will be 600km away!!! ;)
I am choosing not to pass this award on to anyone at the moment...as people may be getting sick of me...LOL

No comments: